How to make the most out of animated explainer videos? Here are 5 essential things you should know before making your first animated video!
It is proven that 85% of the online customers who watch explainer videos will more likely buy your product or service. Explainer videos or to be more specific, animated explainer videos are an information that helps and allow the online customer to make an informed decision without having to spend time scrolling through boring and endless feature sheets.
So, how to create one of these videos? If you are planning to create one, you have come to the right place, as in this article, we will present you 5 essential things you should know about before making animated explainer videos. Let’s start:
- Know and understand your target audience: Your target market is the base of everything. So before you start your video meeting to generate new ideas, here is what you need to determine – Their Characteristics and Personality (Understanding the intricate details of your target market will direct the general tone of your video. This will decide whether your video will be complex versus fun or preservationist versus gutsy) and Their Problem (The issue that you will solve for your target group is your secret weapon. Comprehend what it intends to them and the real agony focuses you’re settling for them.
- Keep it Simple and Precise: The best animated explainer videos are simple, straightforward, and precise. They have a characterized objective and a reasonable message. At the point when buyers are continually barraged with different promotions, sales, and unnecessary information, why make it more complicated for them to figure out how astounding your item is? Begin by considering what you need your clients to detract from the video. Envision that after each and every watcher of your video will be requested to portray what the video was about in 1 sentence or less. Work out that sentence; this is your beginning stage.
- Choose the Right Video Agency: Not all promoting and marketing departments have an in-house creative, smart, and innovative video team. So, if you need to choose a video agency, we highly advise you to first ask yourself these questions – What aspects of production do they work on and complete? Do all of their animated explainer videos seem alike? Do their videos keep you engaged? These questions will help you choose the right video company for you.
- Enhance Video Time: According to professionals, you need to keep your video from 60 to 120-second range. We know that this may seem short to you, but the reason for any effective video is to be a teaser. The fundamental elements of a professional explainer video are: the problem, your solution, how it works, and a call-to-action.
- Make an Effective Script: Regardless of whether you’re creating your own content or working with a video company, there are some basic segments to every single compelling content. The speaking speed for explainer videos is 150 words per minute.That’s it. This is everything you need to know before creating animated explainer videos. Please keep in mind that this is just a guideline and you are going to have to work really hard to create a successful explainer video that will present you, your business, your brand and the products or services you offer in the best light possible.
Keep in mind these 5 essential elements, and you will be on your way towards creating an animated explainer video that is short, clear, concise, fun, and kicks your target group into an action.